You can’t improve what you don’t measure.
— Peter Drucker
Restoration-Family-Chiropractic-thermography-assessment.jpg
Restoration-Family-Chiropractic-thermography-assessment-report.JPG

Thermography

Nerve Function Assessment

Did you know that 20% of your nerves detect pain? That leaves 80% of your nerves responsible for function. This technology allows us to assess how your nervous system is functioning.

This NASA published, space-certified technology uses infrared readings to measure imbalances along your spine. These imbalances reveal autonomic nervous system dysfunction that cause those aches and pains throughout the body.


Restoration-Family-Chiropractic-semg.png
Restoration-Family-Chiropractic-semg-report.jpg

Surface Electromyography (sEmg)

Muscle Imbalance Assessment

One of the consequences of misalignments in the spine causing interference to the nervous system is abnormal muscle function. The muscles along the spine will become tight, spastic, or weak as it supports the spinal structures in an attempt to compensate for primary misalignments elsewhere. This technology allows us to assess how and where those muscles are responding and reacting at the given time to get a better understanding of where you are spending unnecessary energy.


Restoration-Family-Chiropractic-heart-rate-variability.jpg
Restoration-Family-Chiropractic-heart-rate-variability-report.jpg

Heart Rate Variability (HRV)

stress adaptation assessment

The variability of the heart from beat to beat gives us a look through the window of the autonomic nervous system activity, mostly the vagal and sympathetic function, to see if your body is in a state of balance and well-being or stress, exhaustion and overdrive. This test allows us to see how your body can tolerate and adapt to stress. It is an overall predictor of your current state of health.


Restoration-Family-Chiropractic-xrays.jpg
Restoration-Family-Chiropractic-cervical-xray.jpg

digital x-rays

spinal structure assessment

Our fully-digital, state-of-the-art X-ray system allows us to see exactly what is going on with your spine. To see the structure of your spine is to know exactly what is contributing to your current health state. If we cannot see your spine, we would be giving our best guess as to what is going on with your health. By seeing and knowing, we can be better informed for recommendation and prognosis.